This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.
, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
In TurboTax Online, you can import:
- W-2s from TurboTax Import Partners
- 1098 and 1099 forms from TurboTax Import Partners (except Federal Free Edition)
- Charitable donations from ItsDeductible (except Federal Free Edition and Basic)
- Tax-related forms (1099-B, 1099-INT, etc.) from your Mint.com account
Please note that TurboTax Online does not support data import from Quicken, QuickBooks, or .txf files.
For import instructions, see the Related Information links, below.
- How do I import my W-2?
- How do I import my 1098 or 1099 form in TurboTax Online?
- How do I import ItsDeductible Online donations into TurboTax Online?