How do I submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee?
Before you submit your claim, make sure that:
- You received an assessment notice regarding a 2014 or earlier tax return;
- You already paid the penalties and/or interest associated with the assessment;
- You double-checked your entries and you believe you entered them correctly;
- Your contact information is current;
- You registered your software and your program is up-to-date (CD/download versions only); and
- You filed an amended return, if we previously asked you to file one.
Please submit your case for review within 30 days of your penalty assessment, as we only reimburse the penalties and interest on the first notice received.
You should also respond to the IRS or state tax agency as soon as possible, if they requested a response from you.
- What is the TurboTax Accurate Calculations Guarantee?
- What documents do I need to submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee?
- Accuracy Guarantee Submission Claim Form
- Why did my federal tax refund decrease after filing?