This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.
, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
To remove TurboTax from your computer, you'll need administrative rights. Then, follow these instructions:
- Drag the TurboTax version 20XX folder (where version is Basic, Deluxe, etc. and XX represents the 2-digit tax year) to the Trash.
- The default location is inside the Applications folder.
- In your Preferences folder, drag the com.intuit.TurboTax.20XX.plist file to the Trash.
- If you can't find the Preferences folder, click here for help.
- Close all folders, and then empty the Trash.