TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
704 people found this useful

How do I cancel my TurboTax Advantage subscription?

Removing all products in your account will cancel your TurboTax Advantage subscription. Here's how:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.
  2. Under Product Options, select Remove Product.
    • If you don't see any products listed, you're in the wrong account. Use our Account Recovery tool to get a list of all your TurboTax accounts, then sign in under a different account.
  3. On the following screen, click or tap Remove Product for each product selected. Once they're all gone, you'll see Your subscription has been cancelled.
  4. (Optional) To remove your credit card information you can either:
    • Select the My Account page link on the Your subscription has been cancelled message or
    • Select Update Personal Info to access screen where you can delete your credit card information.

Tip: If you missed the cancellation deadline for this year's TurboTax product, simply wait until you receive your CD or download, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receiving your product.

How do I re-enroll?

To re-enroll, sign in with your existing login and select Sign Up Now. Do this by November 4 if you want to pre-order the 2017 tax year product.

After November 4, only 2018 products will be available in TurboTax Advantage, but you can buy 2017 TurboTax products from TurboTax.com, popular retail and electronics stores (Costco, Best Buy, etc.), and online stores such as Amazon.