TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
327 people found this useful

How do I cancel my TurboTax Advantage subscription?

You may cancel your TurboTax Advantage membership at any time by logging in to your account and removing your product subscription(s)

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.
  2. Select Remove Product under Product Options for all products listed.
  3. On the next screen, click Remove Product
  4. After you've removed all products, you'll see the message Your subscription has been canceled.
  5. (Optional) To remove your credit card information from your account you can either:
    • Click the My Account page link on the Your subscription has been canceled message; or
    • Click Update Personal Info to get to the screen where you can delete the credit card.

If you missed the cancellation deadline, simply wait until you receive your TurboTax product, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receipt.

How do I re-enroll in TurboTax Advantage?

To re-enroll in TurboTax Advantage, Log in with your current User ID and click on Sign Up

Important: November 4, 2016 is the last day you can re-enroll in TurboTax Advantage and receive TurboTax 2016.  Any changes made after this date will reflect on your 2017 order.

GEN12535