TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
965 people found this useful

Still need to file your 2013 tax return?

Although TurboTax Online 2013 is no longer available, you can still order the TurboTax software, install it, and prepare your 2013 tax return.

After completing your 2013 return, you'll need to print and mail it, as e-filing for tax year 2013 is no longer an option.

If you're expecting a refund on your 2013 tax return, you have until April 15, 2017 to file your 2013 return so you can claim your refund. After that date, unclaimed 2013 tax refunds become the property of the U.S. Treasury.

Related Information: