, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
Let's face it – sometimes, you just need to start over. As long as you haven't paid for TurboTax Online, you can do that by clearing your return.
Clearing your return removes everything you entered on your return --- including information that transferred over from last year --- and cannot be undone. When you clear your return, you can start over in the same version of TurboTax.
(Don't worry, clearing your return will not remove your login or any of your TurboTax account information.)
- Sign in to TurboTax Online.
- On the left side, click Tools. (Don't see the side menu on the left? Click here for help.)
- Click Clear your 2013 return and start over.
- If you already paid, you'll get the message You cannot clear your return.
- (Optional) In the pop-up, uncheck the box Re-transfer my data after clearing if you don't want last year's data to transfer over.
- Click Yes to confirm.