TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
216 people found this useful

What is Form 1099-PATR?

If you received any patronage dividends from a cooperative of at least $10, the cooperative will send you Form 1099-PATR, Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives. You may also receive this form for any backup withholdings made on your behalf.

Most often, Form 1099-PATR reports dividends associated with farms. However, you may also receive this form for other reasons, for example if you have your home mortgage from a land bank.

Related Information: