TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
226 people found this useful

Can TurboTax handle an FBAR report (FinCEN 114)?

No, as this is not an income tax form. FinCEN Report 114 (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts) can only be filed through the government's BSA E-filing System Website.

U.S. citizens, residents, and entities (corporations, partnerships, etc.) are required to file this form if they had a financial interest in (or signature authority over) at least 1 foreign financial account, and the total value of all foreign accounts exceeded $10,000 at any time during the calendar year. See this IRS site for more info.