TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
5995 people found this useful

How do I get a copy of a return I filed in TurboTax Online?

We will always have your tax returns when you need them. With just a couple of clicks, you'll have a copy in no time.

How to get your 2015 tax return

Everyone can download their current tax return for six months after tax day in April.

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Click the Download/print return link on the left. It's inside the Welcome home square. Your 2015 tax return will start downloading automatically. 

How to get an older tax return

If you paid for TurboTax this year, you can download every return until October 2017. If you didn't pay to file this year, you need to upgrade and pay for TurboTax before you can download old tax returns.

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Click the Taxes tab in the top-left corner.
  3. Then, scroll to the bottom and click the Load My Tax Timeline link in the bottom-right. Every year that you have used TurboTax Online will appear.
  4. Click on the year you are looking for and click the Download/print return (PDF) link. Your tax return will start downloading automatically. 

GEN12469