How do I get a copy of a return I filed in TurboTax Online?
- Sign in at https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ with the same login you used to file.
- If you can't remember, go to the Account Recovery page, enter your email, and we'll send you a list of logins tied to that email address.
- On the My Tax Timeline screen, click the tax year return you want.
- In the Some things you can do section, click one of the download links (PDF or .tax file). What's the difference?
- How long will I be able to access my returns from your server?
- Message: "Access to prior year returns is locked"
- Why can't I find my TurboTax Online return?
- How to order a copy of your return from the IRS