TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1473 people found this useful

I don't want to e-file

No problem, you can file a conventional paper return in TurboTax instead of e-filing.

Go to the filing section by clicking File and continue until you get to the screen where you can select the File by mail option.

After selecting that option for your federal and/or state return, keep going until you've printed out your return.

Your Filing Instructions document will be on top. It will tell you what other paperwork you need to include and where to send your return.