How do I import my donations from ItsDeductible?
If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, importing your ItsDeductible donations is easy. Here’s how:
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax. Not sure you're in there? Select the Take me to my return button.
- From the upper right menu, select and search for donations.
- Select the Jump to link at the top of the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity?
- On the next screen, answer Yes.
- Follow the instructions and import your donations.
Note: TurboTax Free Edition and TurboTax Live Basic don't support Schedule A, which you’ll need to report charitable donations in ItsDeductible.