How do I import my donations from ItsDeductible?
If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, importing your ItsDeductible donations is easy. Here’s how:
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax. Not sure you're in there? Select Take me to my return.
- Search for donations in the upper-right menu bar.
- Select the Jump to link at the top of the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity?
- On the next screen, answer Yes to Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?.
- Your donations will automatically load as long as you are using the same account for both ItsDeductible and TurboTax. On the next screen, select which donations you want to import and select Import Now.
- Select Continue and review your charities on the next screen.
If you make changes to Its Deductible and want to import again, you have to start at step 2 above.
Note: TurboTax Free Edition and TurboTax Live Basic don't support Schedule A, which you’ll need to report charitable donations in ItsDeductible.