This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.

Repaying the Federal Homebuyer Credit

  • From what I am reading below if I sale the property to a person not related to me and I do not make a gain, I am eligibile for a reduced eliminated payment.  What documnets/proof do you need to provide to prove that no gain was made?