TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
625 people found this useful

Where do I enter my CSA 1099-R?

CSA 1099-R, Statement of Annuity Paid, is a variation of the 1099-R form for Federal retirees. It’s used to report civil service retirement payments.

To enter your CSA 1099-R:

  1. Sign into your account and open your return by selecting the Take me to my return button.
  2. Type “1099-r” (lower-case, with the dashes) in the Search box.
  3. Select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  4. On the Your 1099-R screen, select Yes and continue.
    • If you land on the Your 1099-R Entries screen instead, select Add Another 1099-R and continue.
  5. At the import screen, select I'll type it in myself and continue.
  6. Select the CSA-1099-R option (verify the right spouse is selected, if applicable) and continue.