Where do I enter my CSA 1099-R?
CSA 1099-R, Statement of Annuity Paid, is a variation of the 1099-R form for Federal retirees. It’s used to report civil service retirement payments.
To enter your CSA 1099-R:
- Sign into your account and open your return by selecting the Take me to my return button.
- Type “1099-r” (lower-case, with the dashes) in the Search box.
- Select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- On the Your 1099-R screen, select Yes and continue.
- If you land on the Your 1099-R Entries screen instead, select Add Another 1099-R and continue.
- At the import screen, select I'll type it in myself and continue.
- Select the CSA-1099-R option (verify the right spouse is selected, if applicable) and continue.