TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
944 people found this useful

What is Form 1099-SA?

You'll get Form 1099-SA (not to be confused with Form SSA-1099) if you used funds in your Health Savings Account (HSA) or a Medical Savings Account (MSA) to pay for health care expenses.

It's important that you enter the information from your 1099-SA before you enter your medical expenses, so we can properly calculate your medical expense deduction.

Related Information: