, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
We provide updates throughout the tax season to keep TurboTax 2013 Business software in sync with the latest tax changes.
Before you file your tax return, be sure you have the latest TurboTax 2013 Business updates:
- On the menu bar at the top of the TurboTax Business window, select Online, and then select Check for Updates.
- The Updater will open and you'll see the message Checking for software updates...
- Wait for the Updater to finish checking. Once you see the message Your software is up to date, you're good to go.
You can also manually verify that you have the latest federal updates:
- On the menu bar at the top of the TurboTax Business window, select Help, and then select About TurboTax Business 2013.
- In the About TurboTax window, click the Version tab and compare the version number of the first four Modules with the information in the table below.
- If you see a lower version number for any of these four Modules, update TurboTax.