How do I remove the Refund Processing Service and change my payment method to credit or debit?
However, if your return gets rejected and you decide to file a paper return, the Refund Processing Service and related fees, if any, drop off anyway because Refund Processing is only available on e-filed returns.
Note: There may or may not be a charge for Refund Processing, depending on your situation and which add-ons you choose.
Here's how to remove the Refund Processing Service before you e-file:
- Sign in to your online return, if you're not already signed in.
- Click File in the upper right corner and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
- On this screen, click the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
- Click View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
- Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
- Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.