This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.
, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
To view a PDF copy of your tax return on your iPad, you need to have iBooks or another PDF reader installed on your iPad.
Using Apple iBooks, you can view a PDF copy of your tax return from TurboTax for iPad.
- Download and install iBooks (a free application) from the App Store on your iPad.
- Open TurboTax for iPad.
- Tap File and then Save for your Records.
- Tap Preview or Print (If you haven’t paid for your return, you will be asked to pay through iTunes).
- After the PDF file opens, tap the arrow icon in the upper right corner then tap Open in iBooks. Your PDF return is transferred and opens in iBooks.
- (Optional) If you'd like to transfer your PDF to your computer, here's how:
- Connect your iPad to your computer with a USB cable.
- On your computer, launch iTunes to sync your file.
- In iTunes, under Devices in the menu to the left, select your iPad.
- Click on the Books link then check Sync Books.
- Click Sync.
- After iTunes has completed the sync, click on the Books icon under Library on the left.
- Your PDF file will appear in the Books section.