TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
365 people found this useful

How do I change my W-2 info in TurboTax?

You can change or delete your W-2 info if you haven't filed your taxes yet. 

On a computer, search for W-2 in the search box. Then, click the "Jump to" link in the search results to open the Here's your W-2 info screen. Click Edit next to the W-2 you want to change.

On your phone, tap the menu button in the upper left-hand corner and choose Federal Taxes. Then tap Wages & Income. From here, you will see Your income. Go to Job (W-2) to make your edits. 

If you already e-filed, wait until your return is either accepted or rejected.

  • If rejected, you can edit the W-2 as instructed above before resubmitting or paper-filing your return.
  • If accepted (or if you already paper-filed), you'll probably need to amend your return if the edits you're making will cause your taxes to change.