How do I add or remove Form 5695?
Form 5695 (Residential Energy Credits) is used to calculate tax credits for energy efficient improvements and alternative energy equipment.
To add or remove this form:
- Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
- Inside TurboTax, search for this exact phrase including the comma and spaces: 5695, residential energy credit
- Select the Jump to link in your search results.
- At the bottom of the Energy-Saving Home Improvements screen, answer Yes, then select Continue.
- To delete the 5695, answer No, select Continue, and then answer Yes on the following screen to confirm the deletion.
- Follow the instructions to enter your energy-saving improvement costs.