How do I add or remove Form 5695?
Form 5695 (Residential Energy Credits) is used to calculate tax credits for energy efficient improvements and alternative energy equipment.
To add or remove this form:
- Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
- Inside TurboTax, search for this exact phrase including the comma and spaces (if necessary, copy/paste from here): 5695, residential energy credit
- Click or tap the "Jump to" link in your search results.
- At the bottom of the Energy-Saving Home Improvements screen, answer Yes, then click or tap Continue.
- To delete the 5695, answer No, click or tap Continue, and then answer Yes on the following screen to confirm the deletion.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your energy-saving improvement costs.