, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
The TurboTax Refund Bonus Program offers TurboTax customers the option to use part of their federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card1.
As an exclusive bonus, we'll add an extra 5% or 10% to the amount of your e-gift card, depending on the TurboTax product you've chosen.
- If you're using Federal Free Edition* or Basic, you'll get an additional 5% bonus on the purchase amount of your e-gift card.
- If you're using Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business, you'll get an extra 10% bonus.
You can find almost anything on Amazon.com – even groceries. This exclusive bonus is just another way TurboTax helps make your hard-earned dollars go even further this year. It’s our gift to you. Enjoy!
*Federal Free Edition only available online
**Desktop offer only available if purchased from TurboTax or Amazon directly
How It Works
Before you prepare to send your returns in the File section of TurboTax, you can choose to use part of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and get your bonus in just 3 simple steps:
- Choose any increment of $100 from your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. The remainder of your refund will be deposited to your bank account.
- TurboTax will automatically give you an extra 5% or 10% on your e-gift card.
- Once your refund is available/funded, we’ll email you your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code within 1-2 business days.
Shop on Amazon.com and choose from millions of items storewide. It’s so easy and doesn’t cost you a thing.
1 - Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") sold by Intuit, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. © ® ™ Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2013. No expiration date or service fees.
Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for electronically filed federal refunds only. Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $10,000 per customer). Offer available only for TurboTax Online or CD/download versions sold and shipped, or downloaded directly from Intuit or Amazon. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards cannot be canceled, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.