Unable to import 1099 despite using correct login
You might not be able to import your 1099 despite signing in with the correct bank or brokerage login. Below are some reasons this can occur.
- You selected the wrong financial institution from the list.
- For example, several participating partners' names start with First National Bank. If you select the wrong one, you won't be able to log in.
- Your financial institution's password contains special characters like $ % &.
- You earned less than $10 in interest. Enter the interest manually by following these instructions.
- You are not the primary account holder on a shared account.
- Some institutions won't allow anyone other than the primary (usually the first person on the statement) to import or download financial information.