, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
How to enter your Pre-paid Service Code in TurboTax Online
- First, make sure you are with your return and are getting ready to pay.
- Click File on the left side of your screen.
- Proceed to the Review your order screen (click here for a screenshot).
- At the bottom of the screen, click the blue I have a service code link.
- Enter your code and then proceed with filing your return.
If TurboTax won't accept your code, double-check the code to make sure you're entering it correctly.
If you continue having problems with your Service Code, contact us for troubleshooting assistance.
A Pre-Paid Service Code is a unique number that gives a discount on the TurboTax Online fee.
Pre-Paid Service Codes are not online coupons; rather, they are issued by our support agents on a case-by-case basis for specific, pre-determined reasons.
- Once your Service Code has been redeemed, it cannot be used again.
- Only one Service Code can be entered on your return.
- In general, Service Codes expire when TurboTax Online shuts down (around mid-October).