, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
At TurboTax, we're constantly reviewing and improving our products and experiences.
This year, we've made changes to the 2013 TurboTax Online product line to deliver the right experience for your tax situation, including:
- Itemized deductions Schedule A and 1040 long form are supported in TurboTax Basic, TurboTax Deluxe, TurboTax Premier and TurboTax Home & Business.
- Investment Schedules D and E are now only supported in TurboTax Premier and TurboTax Home & Business, for customers with investment or rental income.
- Self-employment Schedule C and Schedule F for farms are now supported only in TurboTax Home & Business.
Having customers use the TurboTax Online product designed specifically for their particular tax situation helps them maximize tax deductions and credits with our tailored guidance and interview.
We've also made it easier than ever before to answer the question, "Which TurboTax product do I need?" Try our short questionnaire to find the product that is best suited for your situation. By checking the boxes that apply to your life, you'll quickly find the right TurboTax product for you!
Still not sure?
Start with our TurboTax Online Free Edition – we'll let you know if your tax situation requires an upgrade to a more fully-featured product. If so, the information you entered will seamlessly transfer over.
- Is TurboTax Free Edition right for me?
- Is TurboTax Basic right for me?
- Is TurboTax Deluxe right for me?
- Is TurboTax Premier right for me?
- Is TurboTax Home & Business right for me?
- Is TurboTax Military Edition right for me?
- Is TurboTax Business right for me?
- What is SnapTax?
- TurboTax Software Product Guide
- TurboTax Online vs. TurboTax CD/Download Software