TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1641 people found this useful

Do I need to include child support on my federal taxes?

No. According to IRS rules, child support doesn't count as taxable income, nor can you use them as a deduction.

A handful of states have rules that differ from the IRS. If your state is one of them, we'll cover that when you prepare your state tax return.