TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
175 people found this useful

Where do I find Form 1120S for an S Corporation?

Form 1120S (U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation) is available in TurboTax Business.

When you first start a return in TurboTax Business, you'll be asked to select the type of return you want to prepare. Simply select Business return and then select S Corporation to add Form 1120S to the return.

Related Information: