, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
Looking for a specific topic in TurboTax for Windows? Or perhaps you received a tax form and don't know where to enter the information.
Either way, TurboTax can quickly take you to the right place in the Interview.
- You need to be in the default Step-by-Step (Interview) mode to follow these directions.
- Enter a search term or form number in the Find field, located in the upper right corner.
- A drop-down list will appear. Select the term you want from the list and TurboTax will take you to the correct place in the interview.
To browse through topics, click the Show Topic List button to the right of the Find field.
- Where do I enter information or a particular form in TurboTax?
- Transfer Your 2012 Tax Return Into TurboTax 2013