Where's My Amended Return?

I sent in my amended return the end of Feb and have been checking online using the WMAR tool. My status has been processing this whole time stating that the IRS received my 1040x on 11 Mar. Today I go in to check my status and it states that they have no record of my amended return. Just wanted to know what that means and if anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

2 people found this helpful

I don't know whats going on but I been commenting on this page site but no one getting them..so let me try this way and see if yall can see it...
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
7 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community