I need a copy of my 2012 tax return. Help!

How do I get my return from you? 2012
Log into your account.  Click on the "my turbotax" tab.  Click on "returns".
  • when I do that it doesn't show the 2012 return
  • for me too I am so frustrated it wants to charge mne again
  • Charge you again for exactly what?  Are you amending?
  • I can only access the 2011 return, not 2012
  • You need to sign in with the exact UserID you used for 2012.  You can check to see if you have other UserID(s), see the following to get a list of your UserID's by your email address
    https://turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/account/secure/forgot_login.jsp

To sign into your Online return click on the following link, click the arrow on the orange Sign In button, choose Continue a 2012 Tax Return, enter your UserID & password you created
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/
  • i filed my 2011 tax not 2012
  • I want to file my late 2012 tax, i filed my 2011 tax
  • I need to file my late 2012 return
  • please provide my 2012 late return application i need to fill it out before october thanks
  • I need to start my filing application for my late 2012 tax return
  • flhughes:  You can file your 2012 return still & you can efile until October 15, 2013.  If you are due a refund there is no penalty for filing a late return.  If you owe taxes you will be sent a bill for any penalty or interest owed once the taxes are paid in full.  You can file your 2012 return using the Online or Desktop version, see the following for the different versions & prices
     http://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/