"Where's My Refund" IRS Tool Not Working For Me

I put in all my correct information, rechecked it countless times to make sure I didn't mess up, and it's still telling me they haven't received my return. Which is really confusing, since TurboTax not only says both state and federal were accepted, but I already received my state refund. This is my first time filing, so I'm kind of lost. I know federal will come later (usually) but the fact that it seems like the IRS doesn't know what's going on with either of my refunds, but I've already received my state, that's weird. Any ideas or information on what's going on with that tool would be appreciated. Thanks.
    If your return was accepted by the IRS, then your refund should come in 21 days or less.  Not sure why your return is not showing up in the IRS tool, but if TurboTax says it was accepted - then its guaranteed that TurboTax has sent it and the IRS has accepted it.