I have a 1099 R tax form. Can I still file 1040EZ?

If I cannot, what form do I need to fill out?
  • what is a 1099 R tax form
  • A 1099-R reports a distribution from a retirement plan such as a 401K or IRA.
  • 1099 INT
  • I have a 1099-G & 1099-C. can I still use the Deluxe or do I need to use the Premium?
  • None of the above
  • me to
  • A 1099 R IS THE PENSION A RETIRED SOLDIER RECEIVES TEXAS ROGER IS CORRECT EXCEPT IT IS ALSO THE AMOUNT A RETIREE GETS IN THIR PENSION. LIKE BENIFTS CHECK FOR COMBAT INJURIES. AND FROM THEIR RETIREMENT.
  • So can I use the 1040EZ if I have 1099R?  Yes or no would be helpful.
  • NO!!!! You have to use the 1040.
  • IF YOU NOTICE YOUR 1099R IS NOT A W2 ITS A RETIREMENT PENSION BUT NOT ALWAYS FROM A 401 OR IRA BUT SIMPLY THE AMOUNT YOU MAKE FROM A RETIREMENT CHECK OR A PENSION YOU MAKE FROM VA BENEFITS
  • can i still use the turbo tax basic if i hae a 1099?
You can't file 1040EZ. You could file 1040A or 1040.

Have not heard of any of the afore mentioned entries.