How do I find the Federal ID number for Aetna Insurance Co of Massachusetts?

I did not get a statement from Aetna for purposes of verifying my Mass insurance.  I need the Fed ID number for Aetna Insurance Company doing business in Massachusetts.
    If you did not get a 1099-HC, enter the insurance company name and subscriber number, and leave the FID blank. On the next screen, answer that you did not receive a 1099-HC.
    • Using the free version, it does not let me file without this information even though I answered that I did not receive a 1099-HC.
    • TurboTax has finally come back with a response on this. They insist that the FID is required for e-filing (even though MA instructions do not say this), and if you do not have the FID, you can ignore the error but must print the return and file by mail.