What is the 5-digit signature ID?

I got a PIN from the IRS for myself and my spouse (this is the first year we are filing jointly). However, when I enter it, my return gets rejected. Have also tried entering my spouse's 2011 AGI as the signature ID but no luck.

• I have PIN but no 5 digit ID
  • How would i find out whats..........Your 5 digit signature ID ???
  • U didnt file for 2011???
    should i put in 0???
need to know what i key in to finsh the filling process???? need help
    My understanding is that the 5 digit signature ID is a TurboTax thing.  It is not issued by the IRS.  The number from the IRS is for e-filing.  I think the signature ID is a security measure used by TurboTax.  I used the same number this year as I have in past years.