Where can I get a copy of my SSA-1099 form

I didn't receive Form SSA-1099 this year and my daughter is 17.  Where can i get a copy of do I need it
    Request a SSA-1099 Form
    Those were mailed out January, 2013.  So if you have lost or misplaced your SSA-1099 Form try the following.

Go to this Social Security site to request another SSA-1099 Form.
    https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html
    At the Very Bottom of that web page you'll find a button (Request for Myself) Click on it and answer the questions and the agreement.

Or:
    Call your local Social Security office.
    Perhaps the quickest (fastest) way would be to go to your local Social Security Office with a Photo ID and Social Security card and they should be able to print a transcript for you right there.

Hope this helps.

i NEEDED IT TONIGHT AS i ONLY HAVE HALF OF THE FORM