Why can't I print a copy of my 2012 tax return before e-filing???

If using TT online, you must pay the fees first. 
  • I purchased my copy at Costco and I have the CD.  I've been using TT for over 10 years.  Anymore lame amswers.  How do I get a refund for my PAID TT CD?  Since they screwed it all up with the FREE come-on.
    Also, how do i get to a real Intuit person?
If you make the mistake of going to the Turbo Tax web site and downloading the free copy and then decide to purchase the disc somewhere else, you have big problems with printing your return even though you purchased the Turbo Tax product legally, like at Costco.  It is my belief that the Turbo Tax website sends a "Cookie-like" code with the download that can only be removed and allow normal printing, if you pay the purchase price to Turbo Tax online.  Is this legal?  We'll find out!