How do I change my direct deposit account after I have all ready submitted my tax return?

I want to change my account info, I am due to get my return next week, but I want to change my bank. I need to get this fixed before Monday.
    Enter the Wrong Direct Deposit Information?
    Updated: 3/06/2013
    Article ID: GEN12276

You just e-filed your return (or dropped it off at the post office) when you suddenly realize you entered the wrong account information for your bank direct deposited refund check and need to change it. Now what?

First, wait until your return is accepted or rejected by the taxing agency.

• If your return is rejected, correct the account information (along with anything else that needs to be corrected) and then re-submit your return.
      • To correct your direct deposit account, open your return in TurboTax, click the File tab, and walk through the screens again.
    • If your return is accepted, or you already mailed it, the IRS will send you a check refund if your account information is not valid.

However, there is always the possibility that the info you entered is valid – for someone else's account.

The good news is that most banks have systems in place that prevents checks from being deposited into accounts bearing a different name.

Even so, it would be prudent to call the IRS at 800-829-1040 as soon as you realize your mistake. Also notify your state taxing agency if you're getting a state refund through direct deposit.