how do I edit my Form 8958

Return was rejected because of missing info on 8958. How do I correct and re-file?
    As far as I know now, you can't correct and e-file. You will need to print out 8958 and fill out manually, or save to your computer as pdf, then fill in on the computer. Which is what I did. Then you need to mail it in by snail mail. I'd suggest to print out the entire tax return including 8958 and mail it in.
    TurboTax has not even added 8958, I ran updates, and nothing.
    I filed my taxes beginning of February, and just now got a letter from the IRS that 8958 was missing, so that is how I found out.