How can I print the California CarryOver worksheet and the Two Year Comparison ?

Last year's info has been transfered to this year's return. The 2012 Federal return print out included CarryOver worksheet and Two Year Comparison but not in the California print out. In the FORM only section, last year's infos are not there. How can I print the California CarryOver worksheet and the Two Year Comparison?
    The 2011 Calif capital loss carryover should have transferred to the 2012 Calif Carryover Worksheet (Carryover Wks in the Forms Mode forms list) line 10a.

If it's not there then if you have your 2011 TT Desktop (Windows or Mac) you can open your 2011 tax file and using Forms Mode again open up the Calif Cap Loss C/O Wk. That will have your capital loss carryover to 2012 on line 8.
    • 2011TT is not available to me now. But my 2011 record in pdf does has a "Carryover Worksheet". Somehow my 2012 return does not have that. I thought TT would transfer all info from 2011 to 2012 automatically.
      My other question is, for 2012, I do have the "Two Years Comparison" in the Federal side. But not in the State (CA) side. I know that I can hand copy the info. Should TT transfer that from last year for me?
    • You can open any TT form in Forms Mode. If you don't see the form you are looking for in the forms list then click Open Form and drill down to the form you want to open.

TT/Calif does have a Two-Year Comparison worksheet. It may not show in the list if there isn't 2011 data in it. You can open it as described above if you don't see it in the list. If there isn't 2011 data in it then the TT/Calif year to year transfer was not run, and that would also explain why your 2011 Calif capital loss carryover didn't transfer to 2012 either.