Where's my refund Turbo Tax???

Where's my refund Turbo Tax???   My return was accepted on February 3, 2013. The funds were deposited into Turbo Taxes account on February 11, 2013. I called the IRS and they told my that my refund had been sent to Turbo Tax but Turbo Tax is sitting on my money!!!!!!!!     Not cool Turbo Tax, I am sorry that I referred a friend to you also. Never again!!!!!!!
  • wow and they told me they hold it a max of 4 days
  • TT doesn't receive deposits from the IRS.    Did you use the option of having your TT fees paid out of your Federal refund?  i.e, did you choose to use the refund processing service?   That is handled by an intermediary bank through Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG).    Have you contacted them?

https://cisc.sbtpg.com/contact.aspx
University National Bank is the one TurboTax uses; I was told so by the IRS. Of course the refunds don't go directly to TurboTax, it goes into their bank. And they are the ones who have the authority to determine how long it sits there and collects interest before they deign to give it to its rightful owners. I've contacted my congressman about this.
  • There are 2 possible banks that process that refund option--University Bank of St. Paul, MN is one, the other is First California Bank.  The company that handles all that is Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG).   Here is their contact info:

https://cisc.sbtpg.com/contact.aspx