What does the cycle date on my transcript mean? Mine is 20130503

College transcript I assume. That means that either you graduate on May 3, 2013, or you change to the next class up on that date, (i.e.; you're a freshman before that date, and a sophomore on and after that date)
    • no it is the year 2013, then the week 05 (fifth week of the year), and day of week (which day of the week aka 5th day of the fifth week of 2013, thats basically when the irs accepted your return to process,

so in your case its January 29th 2013, mine began processing on jan 31st, mine is 20130505
    • Oh okay. I've seen the term "cycle date" on my son's college transcripts, and thats the date he moved into the next class. So I just took the first thing that came to mind, wondering why anyone would ask that question pertaining to college, on a tax support forum. Now it makes sense!
    • ;)