My status bar disappeared!

Just a few tips that I noticed while on the this rollercoaster ride..on the WMR site, it seems the orange status bar disappears when they are updating or making changes to your status. Mine first disappeared after it had been accepted and idled for a few weeks. When it was gone it rturned a few days later. At this point it showed a refund date. This morning it disappeared and it reads "Your return is being processed". First reaction was to freak out but I checked the sbbt website first, they had my money posted. The status bar has not returned. Both times it disappeared my process moved forward. Also if you need to call the irs, call the holds department. Shorter wait time, nicer more patient staff.
  • HI Stasia4,

does it just say "Your return is being processed" I am  a similar situation, I filed 1/29 accepted 1/30  ( NO EDU) and in limbo since...I called twice got two different explanations, (none of which I completely believe) basically our return was kicked out of the system some how and wasn't truly processed until 2/13... Now my one orange bar has disappeared and it reads "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available".

I wanted to know if you have the same msg.
  • I have the same problem my bar is gone and said a refund date will be provided when available also. Does this mean they finally processing it and I maybe getting my refund soon???
  • Stephon I truly hope so! I past all the optimism, and wishful thinking.
  • mine did the same thing have you received yours
  • Mine is still missing ;(
  • My refund was processed yesterday, when I called the IRS this morning the lady asked if I was an H&R Block customer and I replied yes, she read the bland statement to me, I asked her VERY politely if she would look up my account, she was hesitant at first but she did.

I only asked because I was able to order transcripts last night and WMR still stated the same thing, my status bar was gone, my amount was gone and all I seen was tax topic 152 and Your refund is still being processed...blah blah blah

She said I was the first person that she had seen with the H&R block 8863 problem actually get a date.

My refund is scheduled to be deposited into my account Monday the 18th.

Keep your head up guys, its coming!
  • Let us know if u get it on 18th @wishona11
I had this happen to me this morning.....I called IRS I was told I would receive my refund Wednesday 13th.  We will see!
  • Thanks for the info Julie!! (you've given me hope for the day..lol)
    When did your bar disappear? and do you have the same msg.  Your tax return is still being processed"A refund date will be provided when available?"
  • oops you dais this morning this happened...ok
  • I have the same message you received
  • Thanks, can please update on here if you do in-fact receive.
  • The IRS only pays on fridays...it has been for YEARS 13th is not a Friday...maybe expect it the 15th. just thought you should know so you do not panic the 13th!! but if for whatever reason it posts...SWEEET!
  • You can get a dd any day of the week except sun because banks dnt open
  • Yes I will let you know:)
  • yes I will let you know:)
  • yes I will let you know:)
  • My refund was deposited into my account this morning!!!
  • Congratulations  Julie!
  • I am so happy for you!! I am still waiting!
  • @angelsilvia5 The IRS pays out everyday this year, not just Fridays Luke previous years
  • how long did ur bar disappear till you got a dd?? my bar has been gone for 2 weeks now
  • This thread is old, so the folks who posted are probably long gone!
  • I never saw a bar there at all.. lol and i have been still processing for 22 days.
  • That is not true! I received mine on a Wed so did my best friend, my daughter and also her Boy friend. I would say seems like they are paying on Weds.  ;~D
Filed 1/14 HOH/EIC/Child Tax/Self-employed
Accepted 2/14
3/8 - 
Right now, my WMR status is No Bars -"return still being process. A refund date will be provided when available - check IRS2go"

Just  called and spoke to a Ms. Johnson.#800-829-0582 x362  I was told that b/c of the education credit form, my return (and others) were pushed back 2wks from 2/14 and re-sequenced - my new date/21days is March 21st. My original 21 days was 3/6 and TT said I should have recv'd and still saying I should  recv my return before March 7th. She said she didn't see any notes about review or audit.  My fingers are crossed that she gave me accurate information. My friend is in the same boat, but has called three times and has gotten three different answers - first she was in review and there was nothing for her to do as far as sending in any additional information, then she called again and was told she would be receiving a letter; and then the third time she was told she was still processing and given a new 21 day date to expect her refund and was told that she wasn't in review and there was no correspondence being sent to her - just here return was delayed in processing. Who knows what is going on with the IRS this year.  It's like the reps don't even know what 's going on and they are just telling you anything to get you off the phone. I'm hoping the rep I spoke to this morning gave me accurate info.  I need my refund and I hate that I'm depending on it, but I need that money for bills and for my kids. This is driving me crazy.  I'll update if I get any WMR changes or get a DDD.  As of today, I'm still unable to order a return transcript. 
 I'm just praying that one morning I'll wake up to a text alert from my bank that says a deposit has been made. 
    Same things with me. No status bar and no ddd yet. I filed 1/29 accepted 2/14 no money yet. 21 days was up on 3/6 today 3/12 and nothing. I has on hold with the irs for 55 minutes and got disconnected.
    • My orange bars have been gone for 4 days now.
      When I woke up this morning and checked now my amount is gone, and tax topic 152 is under the "your return is still processing, we will provide a refund date when available"

Filed 1/29 as well accepted 2/14...
    • My orange bar hasn't been there in two weeks. Not sure whats up but loosing my patients with this very fast.
    • I agree, I lost my patience two weeks ago... this shit is just getting ridiculous
    • Yes it is. If I would have known it was gonna be like this I wouldn't have filed for my school credit. This is of the hook. And no one can tell you anything its lame. I just want my return already its been since January 29th. Why would they go and get new computers in the middle of tax time. Stupid if you want my two cents. Does anyone have a ddd yet??
    • Yes I got my ddd 3/13 my $$ was in my act today frm wwhat I was told from the IRS they said that they had to manually  look at my return to make sure that I was eligible for the credit 8863 that's why it took so long
    • How would you not be eligible for the credit tho?? How long did it take.
    • Fid the ddd deposit date od 3/13 appear on ur wmr? Or u just woke up and money was deposited?
    • ^did*
    • I copied & pasted frm 1 of my older post but this happened--filed on 1/24 and  according to tt my return was accepted on 2/14 due to educational credits but when I called the irs yesterday the lady told me that my return was rejected and the accepted on 3/1 and thats when my wrm status changed to refund date will be provided when aval. i was finally able to order a refund transcript  today 3/8 and I called and the guy said that I had a ddd of 3/13 so it takes a week for processing to be complete and then a date is provided
    • It was on wmr since 3/9
    • My refund was accepted 2/14.
    • file 1/17 - accepted 2/14. 3/8 - told new 21 day 3/21. i still have no ddd yet.  checked again just now and still saying, "no bars - processing..refund date provided when available.."  this has been showing since 3/7. lawd!! i just want this to be over - i hope i get a ddd this week.
    • I got an email from hr block this AM saying processing will take 4-6 weeks instead of 21 days.

Keep your head up guys, its coming!
    • Ok talked to the irs today. Both ladies told me the same things.  got a release aka (ddd) date of 3/18. But bot holding my breath.
    • Will do. Also I noticed that wheres my refund couldn't find my return for the last few days also then all of a sudden boom a ddd. So went from status bar for a few days then 3 weeks no bar then a few days cant find your return then magic a date.
    • @mshonda215 did you have education credits or EIC?
    • Yes I had the education credit form 8863
    • Good luck! I hope u get it on the 18th...or sooner!!! Let us know
    • Will do.
    • So after all this waiting my return came today.  Good luck and be patient.