Your refund has been applied to a past due tax obligation?

When i check the IRS's page of "Where's My Refund", I am getting the message of "Your refund has been applied to a past due tax obligation". On Turbo Tax it still states that i should expect my return by no later than March 10th. What should i do? what does this mean? I was never informed about any other tax obligation. Any and all help is much appreciated.

I think this is a misleading message . I already received my refund and for some reason I wanted to check where is my refund. I got the same msg that "Your refund has been applied to a past due tax obligation"  and then on the next line it gives me the amount and date of deposit of my refund. So, obviously there are issues with that site of IRS. I know for sure I've no past due tax obligation.

problee took ur refund for something u owed in the past call in to get information completly 800-829-1040