TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

i did not receive 1099-G for 2011 CT state tax refund. what do i do?

• My case is the same for GA; year 2010 tax filed was 2013.  I am now working on 2011 income section.  TT has already entered the amount I received from GA state refund, but I did not get a 1099G.  What do I do?
  • If you got your 2010 refund this year in 2013 then you do not enter it on your 2011 return.  You will enter it on your 2013 return you do next year in 2014.  So if Turbo Tax transferred it to your 2011 return you need to delete it.  It goes on the year return you actually receive the refund.
CT does Not mail your 1099-G you have to download and print your 1099-G.
Here's the CT Link to do just that:
You'll see the following:
Press the button to the right to go directly to the TSC to view and print your 1099-G information.

Hope this helps.

Similar questions other people found helpful: