Bank returned my refund?

How is this possible? Why would my bank return my refund? I was waiting for my refund after I received an email stating I should expect the funds in my bank in 1 to 2 business days. Sent an email to the person listed below and apparently my bank returned my refund. If this really happened, wouldn't TURBOTAX notify their customers? My information matches everything, used the same bank information from last year. What went wrong?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We disbursed your Refund Transfer (RT) balance to you via ACH direct deposit to the bank account number you provided on your application and the funds were returned to us by the receiving bank.  When we received the returned funds, we printed you a cashier’s check in the amount of your refund (RT) balance and mailed it to the address on your tax return.  Please log on to our website at www.sbtpg.com to determine the disbursement date of the check.  Please allow at least 10 business days for the check to arrive by regular mail. 

Thank you,

Mary

Customer Service Representative

Tax Products Group, LLC

Servicer for First California Bank

Very inconvenient.
2 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community