How do I change my direct deposit account number after I have already filed my taxes?

I e-filed my federal refund and the IRS paid turbo tax their fees on the 26th of February however when I go to the IRS website to track my refund it says they need more information and I will receive a letter within 30 days. After reviewing my tax return I noticed that my account number for my direct deposit was wrong. How do I change my bank information and could this be the hold up from the IRS?
  • Have you gotten the paper check if so what was the turn around time when was the DDD an when did you get your paper check in the mail.. Thanks
  • I did receive my check about 4 1/2 weeks after I filed and about 3 weeks after the estimate date that I was given.
That would not hold up your refund, which the IRS would just mail to you.  It is probably too late to change it now, but you might try when you respond to their letter.