What is the phone number to turbo tax help center?

• my user ID is rejected and it is the only e-mail address I have. I belive it is because I used it when I did my daughters tax using turbo tax. How can I now do my own tax. I cannot use the same e-mail as last year as I no longer have that account
  • You don't have to use an email address for the User ID. Choose another user ID.
How do i contact u
  • See answer above.
  • You can't call them, they call you.
     Easy to fix an issue with turbo tax. GO To to the area giving the problem and delete it. Re enter it. Sometimes all you need to do is just delete the section, or question area from your form if you don't need it.
     Ie you had the deduction last year and you don't this year. Delete it because the error finding section sometimes doesn't recognize you don't have the deduction this year.
    ie; the error section  asks you if you have written verification of a deduction and you have no deduction. go back to that section of your return and delete it in the edit / delete line for that question.  
    ie  you are a Teacher, last year you had a direct sale deduction, This year you don't. you click no Deduction. The error report shows you didn't choose written or no written documentation in the "Teacher direct sales section and you get a script error that won't clear.  Look for the table "C" area teacher deductions direct sales, You will find a line that shows last year your deduction and "0" this year. Just hit "Delete" and the script error will go away, you fixed the problem.  You owe me a chocolate chip cookie.
Use this link to get a phone call: To contact TurboTax directly, go to this link: http://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-answers/?state=1355143306617 Type How do I contact support? in the box and click ASK. If the answers shown are not helpful, click on How do I contact support?  Click on No and scroll down to access Live Chat or Call Us.

Why do I need to take a capital loss (schedule D, $-3,000), if I do not need it?

• Please begin a new post with your question. The subject of this post is how to contact TurboTax.