who do i contact if bank rejected refund?

I filed jointly with my wife and the bank rejected my refund check because she is not on my account who do I contact to get my refund mailed to my physical address.

Answer

10 people found this helpful

Since the bank rejected your deposit the IRS (& State) will automatically switch you to receiving a check to the address on your tax return.  The check can take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.  If you don't receive your check you can contact the IRS, to talk to a live person call 800-829-0582 ext 362

If you need information on a State refund being mailed you can contact your State's Taxing Authority, you can check your State's website for contact information.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community