filed my 2012 taxes and have not received my refund

I have not received my refund. i filed on feb 6th and when i went to the website to check my status, it said that they were looking into it and that i would receive a letter from the irs requesting additional information. Since, I have received a CP2000 letter for my 2011 taxes and asked if i agreed with the changes to sign and fax or mail back. Could a CP2000 be delaying my taxes for this year? i signed and sent the paperwork over to them. What should I do now?
    NO YOU WON"T GET YOUR TAX REFUND!! Because the IRS does not have the $$ yet..
    Just something I heard.. They are borrowing from China