anybody accepted on 2/15 have a ddd yet

3 people found this helpful

I haven't got a date that i would received mines, I'll called the IRS and was told that they had received mines but the processing didn't take place until Feb. 18, and so I don't know what's really taking them so long to process people returns it's really a hot mess!!!! Majority of people I know have got taxes with in two or three days and I mean I'm in school doing something with my life and they are working slow to process our returns. Now I know if I owed the IRS they would want they money asap so I feel the same way they would feel!!!
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
5 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community